<body>

That Emo Gurl


My Dear Chubby boy, my dear precious baby,
you have given me the most happiness smile
this three months, Thank you!

l0ve ish n0rt b0ut finding s0me0ne y0u cAn live with, bUt s0me0ne y0u kn0t live with0ut!

♥♥Name: J å s m î ñ ♥♥ .
B'day: 04 October 1984 .
Interest: Shopping, Ktv, Swimming
Email : jas_1022@yahoo.com.sg

Pampered Wishlist


Something which is impossible to buy, HAPPINESS..
To Do List


Be a good daughter

Tickle Me



DarLinz


My Memories


August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

Music


♥ J å s m î ñ M u s î c H o u s e ♥


梁靜茹-01-屬於.Mp3 -
Current Mood For Today


Happy with what i have now


Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Complicate Life ♥

I am jasmin.. jasmin.. JASMIN!! Ratio that people love me is definitely higher than people whom hate me. Know the reason why? Well, that's because I don't have much friends. Ha-ha! Yes, I simply love myself for what I am now(compared to last time I think). If only my mouth can reach my cheek, I will kiss myself loud *mucks*.

New people added into my life:-

My pleasure getting to know one of my new classmates, whom was so "ME”! The reflection of myself when I see her. And no joke, our character was so alike. I love her just like how she love me... as we both love our self. (Mindy, say yes!!!) Hahaha...

Not forgetting my colleague, Fion. Someone whom I look forward to see at work. Suppose to quit my current job for better job advancement but really can't bear to leave her. Guess we will die without each other at work. Thank you for the Japanese buffet at honjin restaurant few days back. There is no other word to describe than FUN. I never stop laughing (whisper to myself: nor eating of cos =X).

Few months back, when Zhi Wei ask me:

Zhi Wei: A smile won't cost you any cents. So why is it so difficult for you to smile everyday?
Me: Aiyah, i will have to spent money to buy a wrinkle cream if i smile everyday.
Zhi Wei: *with an angry face*

*Now, you have no reason to ask me this question. Cos i ^smile^ everyday!!!



My World My Life

10:25 AM