<body>

That Emo Gurl


My Dear Chubby boy, my dear precious baby,
you have given me the most happiness smile
this three months, Thank you!

l0ve ish n0rt b0ut finding s0me0ne y0u cAn live with, bUt s0me0ne y0u kn0t live with0ut!

♥♥Name: J å s m î ñ ♥♥ .
B'day: 04 October 1984 .
Interest: Shopping, Ktv, Swimming
Email : jas_1022@yahoo.com.sg

Pampered Wishlist


Something which is impossible to buy, HAPPINESS..
To Do List


Be a good daughter

Tickle Me



DarLinz


My Memories


August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

Music


♥ J å s m î ñ M u s î c H o u s e ♥


梁靜茹-01-屬於.Mp3 -
Current Mood For Today


Happy with what i have now


Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Complicate Life ♥

Happy Birthday to you Bobby? Alex? Guo Lin? Solo?.. beebee? It's your 24th birthday yesterday but I can no longer hear your respond. It's like speaking verbally to myself, and the feeling is real terrible.. How you spend your birthday with your new friends? Is there a pub in heaven? ^^ Hope you are stable by now! You are still the only one who can peace my mind, yet your soul start to get farther from me. Slowly lost the feel that you are watching me by my bed when I sleep. Why?

I promise you on the day you passed away that I will live better and happier. But I fail to do so, my life is so complicated now. I have messed it up with so many wrong decision made. Been chatting with you in my heart, can you hear me?

Please enlighten me and lead me to the right path. I have regretted doing all the things you used to stop me from doing. It's not too late to turn back now right? I really have no one to turn to now. I know saying out will feel a lot better, but I believe once I tell one, the rest will know. No one is trustable, who can I turn to? Dr. Chong told me that I am having the same kind of depression like what you used to have. How did that happen? What are you thinking at that moment? Can you tell me? I am really tired and stress of living..



My World My Life

4:05 PM