<body>

That Emo Gurl


My Dear Chubby boy, my dear precious baby,
you have given me the most happiness smile
this three months, Thank you!

l0ve ish n0rt b0ut finding s0me0ne y0u cAn live with, bUt s0me0ne y0u kn0t live with0ut!

♥♥Name: J å s m î ñ ♥♥ .
B'day: 04 October 1984 .
Interest: Shopping, Ktv, Swimming
Email : jas_1022@yahoo.com.sg

Pampered Wishlist


Something which is impossible to buy, HAPPINESS..
To Do List


Be a good daughter

Tickle Me



DarLinz


My Memories


August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

Music


♥ J å s m î ñ M u s î c H o u s e ♥


梁靜茹-01-屬於.Mp3 -
Current Mood For Today


Happy with what i have now


Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Complicate Life ♥

Greeting to all, I’ve been busy recently and hasn’t got time to blog often. Finally have some spare time during work, so I am here to update my blog.

Began on 29 August to 31 August (Friday – Sunday);-

~Friday~
After work, I went Vivo for dinner and some shopping, brought a shirt for Chubby @ Daiso. Quite cool!! Hoping that he can wear it after his discharge. At night, thinking to have Laksa steamboat down the road via Mount Faber, when walking along that street, I saw one interesting machine. What do you think it was? Ha-ha, to my surprise, Singapore came out with this kind of vending machines. Ever seen before? If not, head down to Mount Faber now.

~Sat / Sun~
Weekend is always tedious for me at the moment. From now on, I will have a tight schedule for every of my weekend, not to enjoy but am studying on both Sat & Sun. Sounds boring, what’s life?

Begin on 1st Sep – 3 Sep (Monday – Wednesday);-

~Monday~
Apparently, Chubby should discharge today. But I received a call from the vet mentioning that he vomited again, and have to discharge tomorrow (Tues). Really don’t feel right at all. Here’s what happen, whenever I visited him, he was like being torture, with no water to drink and little food to eat. Moreover, his nose was injuring. When ask about the injury on his nose, they mention that it was him who rub against the newspaper in the cage. I don’t know if it was true or not, but if that’s the case, when I suggest to place towel instead of newspaper few days ago, why do they reject my suggestion? Well, I still brought Chubby home today. And the hospital bill came up to about S$500! It wasn’t worth, as the moment he got into the car, he vomited again. I don’t know what the doctor was doing when Chubby was admitted to the hospital for like 7days. Do you mean they just kept him there for show? Or for their financial needs? Oops!


~Tuesday~
After work, have to rush down to school. When I reach dhoby ghaut station, it was raining so heavily and I got stuck at the station. Suppose to wait for Lynn’s umbrella, but she was so late. Luckily to have met a ‘hao xin nan ren’, who share his umbrella with me. His name was Yong Jie (hope I spell correctly), although he was going the same path as I do, but who in “Singapore” will be so kind?

Today lesson was in the ballroom located @ Meridien Hotel. It was nice decorated that it seems like having D&D rather than studying. As usual, my parents fetch me home from school. Love them so much, and thanks for their hard effort.


~Wednesday~
Lost Memories! Ha-ha.. This happen when we don't blog often. Life goes on..



My World My Life

3:59 PM