<body>

That Emo Gurl


My Dear Chubby boy, my dear precious baby,
you have given me the most happiness smile
this three months, Thank you!

l0ve ish n0rt b0ut finding s0me0ne y0u cAn live with, bUt s0me0ne y0u kn0t live with0ut!

♥♥Name: J å s m î ñ ♥♥ .
B'day: 04 October 1984 .
Interest: Shopping, Ktv, Swimming
Email : jas_1022@yahoo.com.sg

Pampered Wishlist


Something which is impossible to buy, HAPPINESS..
To Do List


Be a good daughter

Tickle Me



DarLinz


My Memories


August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

Music


♥ J å s m î ñ M u s î c H o u s e ♥


梁靜茹-01-屬於.Mp3 -
Current Mood For Today


Happy with what i have now


Friday, August 15, 2008

My Complicate Life ♥

I was so frustrated at work today, start to realise that SM wasn't a good superior. I wasn't quite pleased working with him. Heard from F saying that I am the first person who's under him, and he was those people who would push his job down to his staff. A general example was about the SingTel telephone line that was requested by one of our new staff. Sm used-to be the one in-charge of this, so I believe he will understand the scenario better than me. But he would rather make the effort to email and explain all the details to me, than making it simple by applying it himself. As I have to call the SingTel man, ask him how this things was done, then verify with Sm, and get back to SingTel man again, and get Sm to approve. So it's just like going a big round to get this thing done. Most importantly, it really waste the unnecessary time. Gosh, it's Friday today, so I guess I should just keep my burst till Monday. Uh-mm, I was very tired after work, hoping to rush back and play with Chubby(as what i promised him), and to have a short nap with him. But don't know why I was so worry about Ht, so I rang Wc and understand that Ht did not confirm the appointment she suppose to have with Wc. So I decide to meet them for dinner since she doesn't want to be home early. Guess this is the only thing i can do for her? Then four of us meet at tampines and have a great dinner and chat until Benny came and fetch me. He wanted to go my house so he can do his photo printing and also reformat his laptop. But, I was too tired to help him till i fall asleep with Chubby. Benny then went home at about 5am in the morning. I feel so bad that he have to watch us sleep when i am suppose to do the formatting for him. Oppx!



My World My Life

6:27 AM